Marketing & Events Assistant
The Lee Honors College is hiring a Marketing & Events Assistant for spring 2016. If you are interested in learning more about the position, or applying, please login to Broncojobs and search On Campus Student Employment. The Job ID is #260579 and the title is Marketing & Events Assistant.
This position will assist in the creation and distribution of promotional materials and the coordination and implementation of events.
- Must be a currently enrolled WMU student
- Strong computer skills with a proven knowledge and experience in Adobe programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Self-motivated, exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to commit for a minimum of one semester
- Background in graphic design, advertising or marketing
- Lee Honors College student
- Ability to commit to more than one semester
- Help create collateral for events such as fliers, brochures, etc.
- Post event information to local news event calendars
- Help with setup, facilitation and tear-down of events (when available)
- Research new ways to promote events to the students and public
- Distribute promotional materials both on and off campus