The Lee Honors College Marketing and Events Assistant:
This position will assist in the creation and distribution of promotional materials and the coordination and implementation of events.
- Help create collateral for events such as fliers, brochures, etc.
- Post event information to local news event calendars.
- Help with setup, facilitation and tear-down of events (when available).
- Research new ways to promote events to the students and public.
- Distribute promotional materials both on and off campus.
- Must be a currently enrolled WMU Lee Honors College student in good standing.
- Strong computer skills with a proven knowledge and experience in Adobe programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Self-motivated, exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Ability to commit for a minimum of one semester.
- Background in graphic design, advertising or marketing.
- Ability to commit to working for more than one semester.
Marketing and Events Specialist
This is a student role. Up to 4-10 hours per week (average of 6 hours/week) during the academic year. Hours are flexible around class schedule.
Pay Rate: $8.90/hour
- Resume with three current or recent work references including email and phone number.
- Work Sample – three original designs (using Adobe programs) and/or writing samples.
Application and Contact:
Student Recreation Center Zumba Instructors: